Youki-Hi Lush Bath Bomb!

March 18, 2016

'Drop this rougey sea salt-studded bath bomb into warm water and soak within the floral jasmine, ylang ylang parade that ensues.'

Hello guys! This post couldn't have been possible without Lush Kitchen, they have limited surprises daily that you can view here.

This bath bomb has it's inspiration taken from all the senses involving the Chinese New Year! The gorgeous colours inside are a representation of all the festivities involving this awesome celebration. The smell is beautifully floral and fresh and contains a hidden floral surprise within its layers. It smells very similar to the 'Yes yes yes massage bar' and although the scent is split between users in a very marmite love/hate fashion, I absolutely adored it! it's very rare that the smell of Lush bombs lingers for days in the bathroom after use and I haven't experienced that since the days of Space Girl. The Youki-Hi bath bomb shares a very similar design to Sakura which is available in all UK Lush stores which is one I shall review within the next month (hopefully!)

The colour of the bath water turns a luxurious peach with the odd flower floating that appears from the bath bomb at the end, it's a beautiful enchanting bath that will never let you leave. My body was fully pruned by the end of this bath, as I just wanted to be at one with the relaxing smells that surrounded me.


The only thing that got to me is the amount of glitter in the bath, there wasn't enough!! I feel that the whole aspect of the bath bomb being a Chinese New Year exclusive would be for everything to be bright and strong and I thought that would include glitter being used as a representation for fireworks and the dragon dance, especially when the dragons are meant to be a symbol for power, wisdom and success.


However, with all of that being taken into account and with all of the lush bath bombs I have tried in the space of 3 short years, this is definitely one of my favourites, it's absolutely beautiful and I hope they release it again soon so I can stock up on them.

Rating 4.7/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe