Current Playlist March/April

March 18, 2016

Hey guys! 

I thought I'd do this blog post as a bit of an insight to the music I listen to. My goal this year is to try and find as many new bands/artists as I can due to last year being a manic year for me. It was the only year I found that listening to my ipod was slowly getting on my nerves, listening to the same things on repeat because I couldn't find anything new to listen to and I didn't have any time to go online and research new music. However this year I've started by listening to Pop Buzz (an American radio station which plays everything from Everything Everything to Bring me The Horizon). Through this I have picked up a whole range of new artists who are only just breaking out in the UK or haven't even made it over here yet. I have become obsessed with Melanie Martinez along with DNCE and Shawn Mendes. I'm going to a bunch of festivals this year too so I'm excited to find some new bands there too, I got really into Neck Deep because I saw them at Leeds Festival whilst slowly edging my way forward for Panic! At the Disco, Along with Jeremy Loops who I saw supporting the brilliant Twenty One Pilots in November last year. 

Without further explanation, this is my current everyday 'Walk to Work' playlist!

  • Melanie Martinez - Tag You're it
  • Panic! At the Disco - Crazy = Genius
  • Neck Deep - Citizen's of Earth
  • The 1975 - Change of Heart
  • Shawn Mendez - Stitches
  • DNCE - Cake By the Ocean
  • The Vaccines - Maybe I Could Hold You
  • Justin Bieber ft Halsey - The Feeling
  • Nothing But Thieves - Wake Up Call
  • The Blossoms - At Most a Kiss
  • Everything Everything - Torso of the Week.
  • Panic! At the Disco - Emperor's New Clothes
  • The 1975 - UGH!
  • The Vaccines - Miracle
  • Melanie Martinez - Pity Party
  • Alt-J - Dissolve Me
  • Kanye West - Hold My Liquor
  • Twenty One Pilots - Ride
  • Matt and Kim - Get it
  • Enter Shikari - Myopia
  • The Last Shadow Puppets - Bad Habits

Lemme know what songs you're listening to currently and I hope you enjoy these too! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe