Thundersnow bath bomb / Lush Christmas 2017

September 10, 2017

I had an absolutely wonderful time visiting the Lush Oxford Street store yesterday and getting to see all of the wonderful new Christmas range in store before it's out in all the regular Lush stores on October 6th. I got to make my favourite bath bomb (Shoot for the stars) and also the Candy Mountain bubble bar plus smell all the amazing new perfumes that are soon to be released. Whilst there are many new bubble bars in the Christmas range, I somehow find it odd that there seems to be a lot less in the way of bath bombs in this years range. For those like myself who had already tried the Snow Fairy jelly bomb through the Lush Kitchen in early August and the previous Christmas bath bombs from 2016, you will find that the product I'm reviewing is one of the only news additions besides Christmas Sweater and Sherbet Dip.
However, do not be disappointed as the bath bombs that have returned are wonderful and I fully recommend Shoot for the Stars (Honey I washed the Kids scent) and Luxury Lush Pud (if you are a fan of twilight!)

Thundersnow was first available at the Lush Summit back in February and what I perfect time to release it to the world just in time for Christmas!
Now, this product is absolutely beautiful from start to finish. It smells like a mint hot chocolate and Lord of Misrule had a love child. To me this product kind of looks like world piece but in no way does it smell the same. Thundersnow isn't glittery, it doesn't even need it in my opinion (and I always love a glitter filled bath) but this bath bomb is so relaxing and the colours are gorgeous. It's perfect before a good nights sleep.


The name Thundersnow I assume gets it's name from the hidden popping candy inside. When released into the bath, it sounds like hail and heavy rain on a window and for someone who loves being wrapped up warm in bed listening to heavy downpours, this is blissful. It creates a wonderful turquoise blue water with a light green foam and it whizzes around the bath so quickly but it isn't surprisingly a fast fizzer and took around 7 minutes to fully dissolve.

The colours remind me of a less extravagant Intergalactic and is completely enchanting. The scent, I feel is like nothing Lush have released before and is perfect for a cold winters night and I hope this product returns for years to come. (It's something to take my mind off of the fact that So White isn't returning).

Rating: 4.5/5

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like the writing style. It is just perfect. The blog post is very connective and attractive. All the information I found in post is very useful. Thanks a lot.
    bath bomb maker machine

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe