My Favourite Lush Bath Bomb.

February 18, 2016


Hello! I'm here to to talk to you today about my Lord and Saviour Lush.

Lush has been a big part of my life this past year and a half. The obsession began when a dear friend of mine bought me 'Shoot for the stars' for Christmas in 2013 and it took me until Jan 2015 to use it. After I used that bath bomb, I became addicted. For those of you that haven't tried Shoot for the stars, you are truly missing out on something incredible. It is a Christmas exclusive and to be honest, my family and my boyfriend's family bought me a whole shop's worth of it to keep me from moaning throughout the rest of the year for not having enough of them. But I shall do a whole post dedicated to Shoot for the stars, another time. 

This post is all about Intergalactic. I first tried intergalactic when I went to the Oxford Street store in July, back when it was an exclusive. Me and my boyfriend bought one each because we liked the distinctive minty fresh scent. Along with this I bought The Experimenter, yoga bomb and honey bee. Personally, Intergalactic was my favourite (Honey Bee smells quite close to Shoot for The Stars) so I was surprised to see it in my own Lush store come September. 

This bath bomb is easily my favourite out of the current regular options you can buy and teaming it with the comforter bubble bar is definitely a winning combination. But I decided to pair it with the new Ladybird! Ladybird is an exclusive Mother's Day bath bomb and personally I think it smells like Jägerbomb or a can of Red Bull which does put me off a little bit but it smells lovely when you create a bath cocktail with whatever bath bomb you may own. The thing that is so beautiful about Intergalactic (besides the smell) is the colours it creates in the bath. It's gorgeous pink, yellow and blue colours are mesmerising and it leaves a very light amount of glitter too.



Overall I rate Ladybird 2/5
I rate Intergalactic 100/5

I fully recommend Intergalactic to any first time Lush buyers and you will not be disappointed, I don't particularly recommend Ladybird because of the smell but the design is hella cute which is a downer for me because I would prefer a rose smell or something more special for a Mother's Day exclusive.


Photo's courtesy of Tim Johnson's Photography.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe