Tsum Tsum

January 24, 2016



                                          Image courtesy of Tim Johnson Photography
                                        https://www.facebook.com/ShyNinjaPhotography/


Tsum Tsums are a big part of my life at the moment, I currently have 151 to be precise.
(1 large, 1 medium, 1 light-up). I feel like something the UK fanbase lacks is a blog/website to show what's upcoming in the Disney store, The Entertainer, Wilko's, Clintons etc.
This is where I come in. I follow all the latest news and share it on my Instagram (@bloodfloodpt2) along with this blog, so I can hopefully help a few of you guys who are looking for upcoming collections and restocks! 

Tsum Tsum's are becoming more and more popular and I am personally so excited for the new Star Wars collection that has just been announced! (I really want a Kylo Ren and Finn so I'm hoping they release the new films soon!).


How incredibly cute are Leia and Jabba?



If that wasn't good enough, they have also announced the release of the Tsum Tsum cats in Japan! The Aristocats is my favourite Disney classic and I'm extremely excited. Also announced was the Tangled Set pictured below.



Credit of Photos to @tsumtsumgang and @tsumtsumjapan on Instagram and mytsumtsum.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe