First Post!

January 10, 2016

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing here or how I even got here. I am a regular person in the world hoping to make someone's life a little better due to my own personal recommendations and knowledge. I don't know what this blog will become but here is what I want it to be now;

I want this blog to become something where I can review beauty products. I'll also eventually have a section in which I can post about Tsum Tsums (as I feel like the UK lack any knowledge until Tsum Tsum Tuesday arrives).

Along with this I want to be able to post about upcoming cosplays I'm making for upcoming comic-cons, music and film reviews and a general update on things that are happening in my life that may interest anyone who stumbles upon this.

Here's to the first of many and Happy 2016!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Welcome to blogging, Beth! It's good to have you! :)

    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe