Top 5 make-up products

January 31, 2018

Image result for jeffree star makeup quotes 




I've put a lot of thought into the Worst make-up products I own because honestly, buying so much based on internet reviews and bloggers and then receiving it and thinking "why didn't I buy a Make-up Revolution dupe instead" is something that goes around in my head daily.

However this is my top 5 and I will eventually do a 'Top 5 make-up palettes" "Top 5 lipsticks" blog but for now these are my ride or die products. These are the products that I have to take absolutely everywhere with me and if I go travelling and one runs out I will go into full meltdown mode.

SO LET'S GET STARTED!!!


5. Image result for roller lash benefit
Benefit roller lash
Okay so this is the only product I use which isn't cruelty free/vegan. It disappoints me because Benefit were the first brand I started using and I used magic ink for around 7 years before switching to NYX's vinyl liner as I found it was the best alternative for my skin type and longevity. However I seriously cannot find a better mascara than this one. It lasts through everything from 6am-12am, this mascara does not budge. It makes my lashes look false without looking clumpy and it's most vloggers favourite product too. I buy two a year and I use it almost every day so you get a lot of use for the price. (£17.50). I don't think I could ever change, I've bought other mascara's and none seem to give the same effect or last as long so this is the only exception I will make for a company that tests on animals. SORT IT OUT BENEFIT PLEASE!!

4. Image result for nyx vinyl liquid liner
NYX Vinyl liquid liner
I've just spoken about this product briefly but honestly a £5.50 eyeliner that lasts through crying a crazy amount of times (if you are an emotional wreck like myself) which is also cruelty free, you seriously can't go wrong. Again this is a product that never really seems to budge for me and I never have to reapply which is perfect. I've recommended this eyeliner to so many people either in the vinyl formula or the matte version and I've not heard any negative feedback. I do however get through 6 in a year which is a pain as it tends to randomly dry up when it gets near to the end which is a shame but again for the price tag, it's not an issue.
Image result for jeffree star liquid lipstick pumpkin pie
3.
Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Shades Pumpkin Pie/ Gemini / Doll Parts / Rose Matter /Blow Pony /Breakfast at Tiffany's
Everyone who knows me knows how much I love Jeffree Star and all of his products. I am never without a lipstick and most of the time they are Jeffree's shades. I almost have his entire collection minus a few from this years Christmas range and the Family collection. However the shades mentioned above are in my opinion the longest wearing. The shades above are ones that I never have to reapply and can still be seen after meals/drinking. Pumpkin Pie and Doll Parts are my two favourites and I still cry inside that you can no longer by Pumpkin Pie as it was a Christmas exclusive and I haven't been able to find a shade remotely similar from another brand. If you don't have a lipstick from any of his collections, I strongly suggest you go out and purchase one. They are cruelty free/vegan, feel like nothing is on your lips and don't flake or go patchy during the day. £16

2. Image result for princess cut highlighter
Jeffree Star Skin Frost - Princess Cut
If you want to glow and I mean seriously blind, this is the shade for you. I have about 3/4 of his highlighters but this and peach goddess are my favourites. I wear Princess cut almost every day and I love the pink reflects in it which really suit my skin colour however I think it suits everyone. I tend to pair dark horse as a bronzer and have Princess cut as a brow bone shadow as well as a highlighter. I talk about his products way too much but I honestly adore them.

Image result for venus palette
1.
Lime Crime - Venus Palette

I HAVE HIT PAN ON AURA TWICE AND IT UPSETS ME SO MUCH!
You will find this palette in any overnight bag I have. The colour payoff is insane, it's absolutely stunning and there are so many looks you can create with this. If I could only have one palette for the rest of my life it would be this one. As much as I love Morphe Palettes (and they will be included in my top 5 eyeshadow palettes) you get so much fall-out and you have to layer colours on a lot of the time and it's so frustrating. Every shade is stunning and I seriously cannot recommend any of their palettes higher. (It's a shame their lipsticks are awful)... £28

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe